I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

27 May, 2011

Sexy in Black


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on May 27, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the art work of Hunter Cazador aka The Hunter, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE located HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Wicked in Black from Kelly of Angel Designz, you can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her HERE

Filter: Xero - Porcelain

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X but this can be done in any other version.

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas, flood fill white

Copy and paste glitterback

Copy and paste diamondback add drop shadow

Copy and paste flowerscatter resize and move to the left, duplicate, mirror merge down and add drop shadow

Copy and paste frame2 resize and add drop shadow

Copy and paste your tube resize and duplicate drag one copy below the frame layer, on the top tube layer erase part of the bottom so it appears to be coming out of the frame add drop shadow to the bottom tube layer

Copy and paste beads resize and move to the left add drop shadow

Copy and paste corset resize and move to the bottom left add drop shadow

Hide your background layer and merge visible the rest of your layers

Apply Xero - Porcelain default settings

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket