I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

17 May, 2011

Toxic Love


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on May 17, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:
Tube of choice. I'm using and Exclusive tube by Arthur Crowe, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE located HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Toxic Candy by my awesome friend Kerry of Purple's Kits, you can find this kit and many more awesome kits from Kerry HERE

Mask used in this tutorial can be found in the kit above

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste paper, apply mask resize by 80 and merge group

Copy and paste wire resize by 53

Copy and paste frame resize by 53 move up and add drop shadow, erase the wire from around the frame

Copy and paste drips1 drag below frame layer move to the top of the frame and erase any excess and add drop shadow

Copy and paste line2 resize and move to the center bottom of the frame add drop shadow

Copy and paste string drag below line layer and move to the right of the frame add drop shadow and erase the bottom part of the string up to the line

Copy and paste syringe move to right over top of the knot of the string add drop shadow

Copy and paste tube resize and place where desired and add drop shadow

Copy and paste caution sign move to upper right square of the frame and drag below frame layer add drop shadow

Copy and paste bio-hazard sign resize by half move to the middle of the frame drag below tube layer and erase just the tips so it appears to be wrapping around the bars of the frame add drop shadow

Crop tag

Add artist info and license number

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket