I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

09 May, 2011

Elias Easter Bunny


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on April 25, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:
Tube of choice..I'm using the work of Elias Chatzoudis, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can obtain his work and a license from PSP Tubes Emporium found HERE
PTU Kit called Happy Easter from Crazy Girl at Digital Chaos found HERE
Vix_Mask37 found HERE

This tutorial was written the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSPX but this can be done in any other version.

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste your paper and apply your mask, merge group
Adjust - Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise
Random
50
Monochrome checked
Resize this layer by 80

Copy and paste bling doodle, move slightly to the left, duplicate - merge down, duplicate again and mirror

Copy and paste your candle and resize, move to bottom left add a drop shadow

Copy and paste your tube resize and place so it looks like the tube is either sitting or leaning on the candle, add a drop shadow

Copy and paste rabbit 1 move to the lower right add a drop shadow

Copy and paste your flower resize and move to the top of the rabbit so it looks like it's sitting between the ears...add drop shadow

Copy and paste balloon move to the candle and move below the candle layer....add a drop shadow

Crop your tag

Add your artist info and license #

Add your name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket