I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

03 June, 2011

Pretty in Pink


This tutorial was written by Coyotie June 3, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

3 tubes of choice. I'm using the art work of Keith Garvey, please do not use is work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called "Girly Stuff" from my very good friend Tonya of Broken Sky Dezine. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits from here HERE

Filter: Xero - Porcelain

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSPX, but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas, flood fill white

Using your preset shapes set on rectangle line width 5, set your background to pattern and find your paper, and set your foreground to white, draw a longer narrow box towards the top of the canvas set as a raster layer add a drops shadow and apply porcelain

Copy and paste frame resize drag below rectangle layer move to the left duplicate mirror duplicate again and move the 3rd copy to the middle of the other 2 frames and up a bit to off center it, erase any chains bits that may be showing above the rectangle

Using your magic wand click inside one of the frames
Selections - Modify - Expand by 6
Copy and paste your first tube and move so that the part you want is inside the marching ants
Selections - Invert - Hit your delete key
Drag your tube below the frame layer add a drop shadow to both the tube and the frame and apply porcelain to both

Repeat this step for the other 2 frames

Copy and paste floating hearts resize move to the left add drop shadow and apply porcelain duplicate and mirror

Copy and paste purse resize move to the bottom left add a drop shadow and apply porcelain

Copy and paste shoe resize move to bottom right add a drop shadow and apply porcelain

Copy and paste your main tube of choice resize position in the middle add a drop shadow and apply porcelain

Crop your tag

Add artist info and license #

Add your name to the box you made in the beginning

DONE!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket