I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

17 May, 2011

Tattoo Me


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on April 27, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:
Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license at PTE located HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Tattoos N Piercings made by my awesome friend Kerry of Purple Kreations...you can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her HERE

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X but this can be done in any other version.

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste frame resize, using the magic wand tool click inside the frame
Selections - Modify - Expand by 6

Copy and paste paper
Selections - Invert -hit delete key
Selections - Select None

Drag below frame layer

Repeat this step using the wire

Repeat this step again using a close-up of your tube (if one is available) in place of the paper, change blend mode to Luminance (legacy) and make sure your opacity is at 100%. Add a drop shadow to the frame

Copy and paste both patches and place at bottom of frame, merge down and add a drop shadow

Copy and paste Charm 1 and move to the bottom middle and add drop shadow

Copy and paste nipple bar, move to upper left corner of frame, duplicate and drag one copy below the frame, on the top layer erase the middle section of the bar so it appears to be running through the chain, add drop shadow to the bottom copy

Copy and paste butterfly wings, add drop shadow and drag below paper layer

Copy and paste tat4 move to the bottom middle and drag below the patches layer

Copy and paste rose drag below your close-up and move left and down, erase any of the stem that appears at the bottom add drop shadow

Copy and paste sign move to bottom and drag below the charm layer

Crop tag

Add artist info and license number

Add name

Done!!!




About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket