I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

17 May, 2011

Sexy Spring


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on April 27, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE located HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Lil Bo Peepers by my wonderful friend Shani of Wicked Princess Scraps. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her HERE

Vix_Mask37 you can find this mask HERE

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste paper apply mask resize by 80 and merge group
Adjust - Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise
50%
random
monochrome - checked

Copy and paste pearl swirl resize and drag below mask layer and lower opacity to 40

Copy and paste rainbow resize and move to the left

Copy and paste cloud move up and over rainbow

Copy and paste branch resize move to left and add drop shadow

Copy and paste tall grass resize move down and add drop shadow

Copy and paste tube resize and move over top of the grass and add drop shadow

Crop tag

Add artist info and license number

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket