I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

21 May, 2011

Gunpowder and Lead


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 21 May, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice

Template of choice

Word art of choice

I'm using an exclusive tube and template (with word art) for PSP Party Central run by my awesome friend Mindy, please feel free to join the party by clicking HERE

EyeCandy 4000:
Marble
HSB Noise

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas flood fill white

Copy and paste the light rectangle and apply EyeCandy 4000 - Marble
Vein Size - 24
Vein Coverage - 76
Vein Thickness - 4
Vein Roughness - 79
Bedrock Color - White
Vein Color - Black
Random Seed - 1
Add a drop shadow

Copy and paste dark rectangle and apply EyeCandy 4000 - HSB Noise
Hue Variation - 25
Saturation Variation - 30
Brightness Variation - 40
Opacity Variation - 0
Lump Width - 28
Lump Height - 28
Wrinkled Fractal
Fractal Roughness - 50
Seamless Tile - checked
Random Seed - 1
Add a drop shadow

Copy and paste star
Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat
Copy and paste your tube and move over top of star
Selections - Invert - Hit delete key
Selections - Select None
Change blend mode to multiply
Add a drop shadow to both the tube and the star

Copy and paste the 2 "Gunpowder" layers merge down add a drop shadow and move to the top of the rectangles

Repeat the last step for the "and Lead" layers but move these to the lower right of the rectangles

Copy and paste your tube resize and place to the left and add a drop shadow

Crop your tag

Add your artist info and license #

Add your name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket