I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

21 December, 2011

A Wicked Garvey New Year


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 21 Dec., 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey. This is a FTU tube, you can request this tube by emailing customer service for PTE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using an FTU kit called Ringing it in by Shani of Wicked Princess Scraps. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits at Wicked Princess Scraps

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas - flood fill white

Copy and paste the city scape

Copy and paste the disco ball - resize - add a drop shadow - move to the upper left - drag below the city scape layer

Copy and paste the glitter swirl - resize - duplicate - mirror - merge down - add a drop shadow - duplicate - flip - merge down - drag below disco ball

Copy and paste the glitter top hat - resize - move to the upper right - add drop shadow

Copy and paste mask - resize - move over top of the disco ball - drag below city scape - add drop shadow

Copy and paste candles - resize - move to the lower right - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste champagne - resize - move over top of the candles - add a drop shadow

Pick 2 papers of choice - change foreground and background to pattern and find the papers - now type 2012 with a stroke width of 3 - add a gradient glow and a drop shadow - move over to the left

Copy and paste your tube - resize if needed - place where desired - add a drop shadow

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name (using the same step as you did for the 2012)

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket