I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

21 December, 2011

Garv Girl Christmas


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 21 Dec., 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the art work of Keith Garvey. Please do NOT use his work unless you have to proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using PTU kit called Santa's Magic by DnScraps. You can purchase this kit and many more awesome kits from her at Sraps from the Heart


This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas - flood fill white

Copy and paste paper6 - apply mask - merge group

Using the magic wand - click inside your mask - expand by 30 
Copy and paste a close-up of your tube - invert - delete - drag below your mask layer - add a drop shadow and lower the opacity to 50%

Copy and paste bead string - resize - move to left - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste reindeer - resize - move to lower right - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste Santa boot - resize - move to lower left - add a drop shadow - drag below bead layer

Copy and paste box4 - resize - add a drop shadow - move to lower left - drag below boot layer - position both the box and the boot to your liking

Copy and paste your regular tube - resize if needed -  drag just above mask layer - duplicate and drag one copy below the mask layer and add a drop shadow to this layer - on your top tube copy erase the bottom portion that your tube appears to be coming up out of the mask

Crop your tag

Add artist info and license #

Add your name

Done!!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket