I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

19 December, 2011

Blue Christmas


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 19 Dec., 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Freya Langford-Sidebottom. Please do NOT use her work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase her work and obtain a license from AIL

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Blue Christmas made of Kelly of Angels Designz


This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas - flood fill white

Copy and paste paper6 - apply mask - merge group - add a double drop shadow

Copy and paste the blue snowflake - drag below your mask layer - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste the diamond back - drag below your mask layer

Copy and paste a close-up of your tube - drop your opacity down to 40%

Copy and paste baubles - resize - move to lower right side - add drop shadow

Copy and paste tree - resize - add drop shadow and move left

Copy and paste presents - resize - add drop shadow - move to in front of tree

Copy and paste your tube - resize if needed - add drop shadow

Crop your tag

Add artist info and license #

For your name - open up paper4 - change your background color to pattern and find your paper...no stroke width

Add your name - add drop shadow

Done!!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket