I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

16 December, 2011

Snow Angel Forum Set



This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 14 Dec., 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Barbara Jensen. This is an exclusive tube sold only at Scraps N Crap. Please do NOT use this tube unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase this tube and obtain a license from the link above.

Snow Angel word art made by me. Please do NOT use this in any other tutorial without my express permission!!

Filters - Xenofex - Constellation & Burnt Edges
Dsbflux - Bright Noise

This tutorial was written with assumption that you have a working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x250 transparent canvas - Flood fill with a pale color from your tube - duplicate

On your bottom layer apply bright noise - mix - 50

On your top layer apply constellation - make sure to click keep original image
Apply Burnt Edges - use default settings - set your burn color as the same color as your layer

Copy and paste a close-up of your tube - change blend mode to soft light and lower your opacity to 50%

Copy and paste your tube - resize if needed - add a drop shadow - place where desired

Copy and paste the Snow Angel word art - duplicate - drag one copy below your tube layer 

On the bottom copy change the blend mode to burn and lower opacity to 50%

On the top copy change the blend mode to soft light and lower opacity to 60-70%

Merge your tag

Add your artist info and license #

Add your name and hide for the next step

AVATAR:

Duplicate your tag

Crop out the upper left hand corner (set your crop to 1.000x1.000)

Add your initials

Unhide your name on your main tag

Done!!!


About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket