I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

21 December, 2011

Freya Christmas Card


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 21 Dec., 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Freya Langford-Sidebottom. Please do NOT use her work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase her work and obtain a license from AIL

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Santa Baby by Kelly of Angels Designz. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her HERE

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas - flood fill white

Copy and paste hangers - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste card - move up slightly - add a drop shadow

On the card type out a message of choice and give it a drop shadow

Copy and paste key - resize - move to the upper left corner of the card - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste star dangle - resize - move to the right of the card - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste snowflakes - resize - duplicate - on the copy layer free rotate right 90 degrees - merge down  drag below the hangers layer

Copy and paste tree - resize - move to the left - drag below the card layer - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste candle - resize - add a drop shadow - move to the left on the card (see my tag for placement)

Copy and paste your tube - resize if needed - place where desired - add a drop shadow

Crop your tag

Add your artist info and license #

Add your name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket