I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

01 November, 2011

Bloodlines


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on Nov. 1, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:

Tubes of choice (one with a close up if possible). I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey, please DO NOT use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license at PTE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Sacrifice made by Dnscraps, you can purchase this kit at Scraps From The Heart


This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of psp. I'm using PSPX but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white, apply mask resize by 75% and merge group

Copy and paste metal frame, resize by 65%, using your magic wand tool click inside the frame expand by 10, copy and paste your tube closeup invert and hit the delete key, drag the tube layer below the frame layer and add a drop shadow to both the tube and frame layers, drop tube opacity to 65

Copy and paste double hearts drag below mask layer move up slightly and add a drop shadow

Copy and paste word art 5 resize buy 65%, move to bottom of frame and add a drop shadow

Copy and paste cross2 resize by 65% change blend mode to overlay and drop opacity to 85 and drag below word art layer

Copy and paste both tubes resize if needed place where desired add a drop shadow to both

Crop your tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket