I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

17 October, 2011

Love of Blood


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 17 Oct, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey, please DO NOT use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license at PTE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Sacrifice made by Dnscrapes of Scraps From the Heart

Mask - Vix_Mask94

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSPX but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas, flood fill white

Copy and paste paper of choice, apply mask

Copy and paste double hearts, add a drop shadow and move down slightly and center

Copy and paste blood, move down and add a drop shadow

Copy and paste metal ribbon, resize add drop shadow

Using your magic wand tool click inside the metal ribbon, modify and expand by 6...Copy and paste a close up of your tube...invert and hit the delete key...drag below your ribbon layer and add a drop shadow

Copy and paste charm2 resize move to the left add a drop shadow

Copy and paste bow charm resize and move to the top middle add drop shadow

Copy and paste garter resize move towards the bottom add a drop shadow

Copy and paste your tube resize add a drop shadow and drag below the garter layer

Copy and paste the cup resize add drop shadow and move the lower right of the garter

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket