I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

21 November, 2011

Wicked Christmas


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 21 Nov, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the amazing artwork of Freya Langford-Sidebottom, please DO NOT use her work unless you have to proper license to do so. You can purchase her work and obtain a license from AIL

Scrap kit of choice, I'm using a PTU kit called Winter Sweet Fantasy from Dnscraps of Scraps from the Heart. You can purchase this kit and many other awesome kits from her HERE

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of psp. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas - flood fill white

Copy and paste snow - resize - add a subtle drop shadow

Copy and paste leafs5 - resize - add drop shadow

Copy and paste snows - resize - add drop shadow - drag below snow layer

Copy and paste wordartmagic - resize - move to the bottom of the canvas as I've done

Copy and paste leafs2 - resize - add drop shadow - move to over top the word art - drag below word art layer

Copy and paste chains2 - resize - add drop shadow - drag below word art layer

Copy and paste wordart2 - resize - add drop shadow - move to top left of canvas

Copy and paste tube - resize - position where desired -  add drop shadow

Copy and paste silverleafs - resize - add drop shadow - move to left - drag below wordartmagic layer

Copy and paste embellement2 - resize - flip - move to upper right corner

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket