I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

11 November, 2011

Tow the Line Forum Set



This tutorial was written by Coyotie on Nov. 11, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Supplies:

Tube of choice (one with a close-up if possible). I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey, please DO NOT use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license at PTE

Filters: Tramages - Tow the Line - default settings
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of psp. I'm using PSP X2, but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x250 transparent canvas - flood fill white

New raster layer - flood fill with a dark color from your tube - apply Tramages Tow the line - default settings

New raster layer - flood fill with a light color from your tube - change blend mode to dodge and lower the opacity to 60

Copy and paste your tube - drag below your light color layer - change the blend mode to multiply - duplicate - mirror

Copy and paste the close-up of your tube - apply Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow - glow width at 3 - color settings - fat and color should be the same as the light color from your tube - add a heavy drop shadow

New raster layer - set your foreground to a gradient using the same light color as before - flood fill this layer with your gradient - send to top - select all - contract by 8 - hit the delete key - adjust - add/remove noise - add noise - uniform - 50 - monochrome checked - deselect - add a heavy white drop shadow

Add your artist info and license #

Add your name

Copy

AVATAR:

Open a new transparent canvas - 150x150

Paste as a selection on your 150x150 canvas - move over till the upper left corner is in the canvas box - click - this will come up as a floating selection - defloat - select

Add artist info and license #

Add name or intitials

Done!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket