I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

09 October, 2011

I'll Put a Spell on You


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on Oct. 9, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice: I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey. Please DO NOT use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE

Scrap kit of choice: I'm using a PTU kit called Mysti Night by Dnscraps from Scraps from the Heart


This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSPX, but this can be done in any other version.

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste your paper and apply mask

Copy and paste moon resize by 50% 2x move to left

Copy and paste sparkles resize by 85% 2x and center

Copy and paste tree2 resize by 50% 2x place to right of mask wording add a drop shadow

Copy and paste crypt2 resize by 50% 2x place to the left of tree2 add drop shadow and drag below tree2 layer

Copy and paste tree resize by 50% move to left of mask wording add drop shadow

Copy and paste tombstones resize by 50% 2x move to the right of the tree add a drop shadow and drag below tree layer

Copy and paste the gargoyles and gate resize by 75% center and move down slightly add a drop shadow

Copy and paste support2 resize by 50% 3x move to lower left of the gate add drop shadow

Copy and paste light4 resize by 50% 4x add drop shadow and place on top of support2

Copy and paste skulls resize by 50% 3x move down to the left of the support add drop shadow

Copy and paste wand3 resize by 50% 2-3x move to the left by the skulls drag below skulls layer and add drop shadow

Copy and paste hat resize by 50% 2x place over the left side gargoyle add drop shadow

Copy and paste broom resize by 50% 2x place the left near the wand add drop shadow

Copy and paste tube resize as needed and place where desired add drop shadow

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!!



About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket