I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

18 September, 2011

Moonlit Goddess


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on Sept. 18, 2011

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvey, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license at PTE located HERE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Goddess2 by Kaci of Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can purchase this and many more awesome kits from Kaci HERE


This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSPX but this can be done in any other version

Let's get started!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste paper of choice and apply mask, merge group

Copy and paste a close up of your tube, if possible, and change the blend mode to overlay and erase any excess if necessary

Copy and paste your clouds and moon and move them to the upper right of the mask and add a light drop shadow to the moon only

Copy and paste the swirl and give it the same drop shadow as the moon

Copy and paste your tube giving it the same drop shadow

Crop your tag

Add artist info and license #

Add your name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket