I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

02 March, 2011

Bad Vampiress


This tutorial written by Coyotie on Feb 27, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Jose Cano, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license at PSP Tubes Emporium HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Kinky Valentine made by my very good friend Tracey of Broken Dreamz Designs. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her HERE

Vix_Mask123 found HERE

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X but this can be done with any other version

Let's get started!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas, flood fill white

Copy and paste paper of choice, apply mask, merge group

Copy and paste Mardi Gras mask, resize and move toward the top a bit add drop shadow

Copy and paste Parental Advisory sign and move under the Mardi Gras mask add drop shadow

Add your tube resize and move on top of the sign so she appears to be kneeling, squatting, sitting etc. on the sign add drop shadow

Copy and paste whip resize move to the bottom right corner of the sign and add a drop shadow

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket