I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

02 March, 2011

She's a Diva


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on Feb 27, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis, please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PSP Tubes Emporium HERE

Scrapkit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called She's a Diva made by my very wonderful friend Kelly of Angel's Designz. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits HERE

Vix_Mask15 found HERE

This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X but this can be done with any other version

Let's get started!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas, flood fill white

Copy and paste your paper and apply Vix_Mask15, merge group
Effects - Textures - Blinds set at 3
change layer opacity to 71

Copy and paste word art, add a light colored drop shadow, and change your layer blend mode to dissolve

Copy and paste your heart, resize and move to the left and add a drop shadow

Copy and paste doodle, move to the left duplicate mirror and drag below your mask layer, add a drop shadow

Add your tube, resize slightly add a drop shadow

Copy and paste ribbon drag just above the mask layer add a drop shadow

Copy and paste butterfly resize move to upper right - blend mode burn and drag below ribbon layer

Copy and paste bow resize move to upper left drag below tube layer and add a heavy drop shadow

Copy and paste bottle cap resize and move to lower right add drop shadow

Crop tag

Add artist info and license #

Add name

Done!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket