I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

24 March, 2012

Rockabilly Babez


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 24 March, 2012. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube(s) of choice. I'm using the gorgeous art work of  Keith Garvey. Please do not use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his work and obtain a license from PTE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called Rockabilly by my awesome and long time friend Kaci of Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her on her blog HERE


This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. I'm using PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version!!

Let's get started!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas and flood fill white

Copy and paste ele25 - resize by 80%

Copy and paste ele56 - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste ele61 - using your magic wand click inside each side of the frame - expand by 8 - copy and paste your paper of choice from the kit - invert- hit delete - KEEP SELECTED

Copy and paste a close-up of your tube(s) - resize if needed - arrange them inside each side of the frame - delete on each tube layer - SELECT NONE

Make sure to bring the frame layer to the top - add a drop shadow to the frame and tube layers

Copy and paste ele33 - resize - move to the bottom left of the frame - duplicate - mirror - merge down - duplicate - flip - merge down -  add a drop shadow and move below the paper layer

Copy and paste ele42 - resize - move to the lower left of frame - duplicate - mirror - merge down - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste ele62 - drag just above raster 3 layer - duplicate - mirror - merge down - add drop shadow

Copy and paste ele45 - resize by 60% - move to the upper left part of frame - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste ele07 - resize by 60% - mirror - move to lower right of frame - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste ele11 - resize slightly - move to the bottom of tag - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste your main tube - resize if needed - place where desired - add a drop shadow

Crop your tag

Add artist info and license number

Add name

Done!!

About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket