I'm Registered at

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Stamps

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

20 February, 2012

Rac Cutie


This tutorial was written by Coyotie on 10 Feb, 2011. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I'm using the artwork of Ismeal Rac. Please do NOT use his work unless you have the proper license to do so. You can purchase his art and obtain a license from his store HERE

Scrap kit of choice. I'm using a PTU kit called The Cutie from my awesome friend Kerry of Purple's Kreationz. You can find this kit and many more awesome kits from her HERE



This tutorial was written with the assumption that you have a basic working knowledge of PSP. PSP X2 but this can be done in any other version.

Let's start!!

Open a 600x600 transparent canvas - flood fill white

Copy and paste paper of choice - apply mask - resize by 80% - merge group

Copy and paste frame2 - resize by 80% - using the magic wand click inside the frame - copy and paste the same paper you used for your mask - invert - delete - copy and paste a close-up of your tube - move the part you want inside the marching ants - delete - select none - send frame layer to the top - add a drop shadow to both the frame and tube layers - change the opacity on the paper layer to 40 - change the blend mode on the tube to luminance legacy

Copy and wire - resize by 90% - drag to the bottom

Copy and paste sparkle - drag to just above the paper layer

Copy and paste stars2 - move to upper left - drag below paper layer - add drop shadow

Copy and paste ribbow3 - resize by 90% twice - move to bottom of frame - erase just enough on both sides so it appears to be coming out of the frame - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste bow3 - resize by 90% twice - move to upper right of the frame - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste barbedheart - resize by 80% twice - move over top of the bow on the ribbon - add a drop shadow

Copy and paste tube - resize if needed -  add a drop shadow -  place where desired

Crop tag

Add artist info and license number

Add name

Done!!


About Me

My Photo
Kellie G.
I'm Kellie and I'm just a simple girl who loves to read and travel. Mom of 5 and Independent Distributor for It Works! Global.
View my complete profile

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Blinkie

cdt blinkie1
Photobucket

Sites I Prowl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Den Clock

My CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket